The Wildflower Hall
At a Glance
• Nestled amidst acres of cedar and pine forests in a tiny hamlet of Mashobra just 12 km away from Shimla
• Panoramic views of snow capped Himalayas from the rooms with large bay windows and hotel terrace
• Retreat offers luxury accommodation in the form of aesthetically designed rooms and suites with rich interiors and exquisite furniture
• Roof top swimming pool and jacuzzi, world class Spa, multi-cuisine restaurant, gazebo dining, well-stocked bar
• Roof top Swimming pool & Jacuzzi, Indoor pool, Fitness Gym
• Billiards, Tennis court, Golf
• Multi-cuisine restaurant serving Indian and Continental delicacies
• Well-stocked Bar serving international wines
• Round the clock security
• Spacious gardens and lawns
• World class Spa
• Yoga & meditation sessions
• An exclusive picnic lunch at the Peak Bungalow situated 20 minutes away from Wildflower Hall amidst apple orchards. Guests are accompanied by a naturalist who narrates the glorious past of the colonial bungalow built in 1863.
• Strawberry trail is a one hour nature walk through the surrounding forest offering majestic views of the pristine valley and snow capped Himalayas. Experience includes a sumptuous breakfast in the woods.
• If you are a mountain biking enthusiast, the experience takes you downhill to the Sutlej river through the village trail and you cannot stop admiring the flora and fauna of the region. Once at the river bank, you get an opportunity to raft down the rapids of the mighty river with skilled rafters which is followed by a gourmet picnic lunch.
Chandigarh: 126 km
Delhi: 357 km