At a Glance
• Situated 70 km away from Amritsar amidst rustic surroundings
• Magnificent views of green fields, sunset and sunrise from the rooms and terrace
• Retreat offers 04 independent cottages styled in traditional Punjabi architecture with air-conditioning and plush interiors
• An ideal weekend getaway with family and friends in the spectacular landscape of Punjab
Experience the charm of rustic farmland living at Punjabiyat, a tranquil farm retreat near Amritsar in Punjab. Nestled amidst green fields and tranquil countryside of Punjab, the retreat serves as an ideal sojourn to connect with nature and experience the Punjabi culture. The four standalone cottages at Punjabiyat have been constructed in traditional architecture and the location of the retreat reminds you of the yester years when villages were the essence of rural India devoid of any modern infrastructure. Surrounded by farmland and acres of greenery, Punjabiyat offers a golden opportunity to detach from the city life and spend quality time in isolation with your family and friends. The magical ambiance of the retreat is accentuated by ethnic plush interiors of the cottages which have a front deck and a terrace where you can enjoy your evening drink under the starlit sky and chit chat with your companions for hours without being disturbed. The morning walks around Punjabiyat give you an opportunity to inhale fresh air and experience the nature’s delight in this tiny hamlet. The warm hospitality of the retreat is clearly reflected in the service and the staff who is willing to go an extra mile to take care of your needs and make you comfortable. Punjabis love to eat and you are bound to be splurged with authentic Punjabi delicacies during your stay at Punjabiyat where you can eat to your heart’s content.
• Running hot and cold water
• Private open roof terrace and front deck
• Living area
• Dining area serving authentic Punjabi cuisine and continental dishes
• Spacious lawns
• Doctor on call
• Cycling trip to the nearby diary farm to view the process of rural diary farming.
• Tractor and Tonga (traditional horse-driven carriage) rides offer the authentic traveling experience through the rustic terrain of Punjab.
• Visit to the famous Sikh temple to experience the religious ceremonies held at the temple.
Jalandhar: 100 km
Ludhiana: 160 km