At a Glance
• Situated in Kasaragod, a tiny village 53 km away from Mangalore beside the Arabian Sea amidst a secluded palm grove
• An ideal getaway with family and friends to unwind in serene surroundings and rejuvenate with ayurveda and spa treatments
• Retreat offers 18 contemporary cottages with air-conditioning and handmade furniture
• Swimming pool, Wellness Spa, Multi-cuisine courtyard restaurant serving Indian and Continental delicacies
• Swimming pool
• Wellness Spa
• Multi-cuisine restaurant
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Yoga and meditation sessions
• Cycling trip to the nearby villages and temples gives an opportunity to interact with the villagers and understand their rituals and way of life.
• Houseboat ride in backwaters is an experience you cannot afford to miss on your Kerala trip as it offers unparalleled views of the pristine landscape of Kerala.
• Nature walks on the Western Ghats offers a breath of fresh air and an opportunity to spot exotic plant and animal species found nowhere in the world.
• Guests staying at Neeleshwar Hermitage are invited to undertake cookery classes with resident chefs and learn to cook the lip smacking traditional South Indian recipes.
Mysore: 227 km