Kanha Earth Lodge
At a Glance
• Nestled amidst 16 acres of natural forest bordering wildlife reserve with an easy access to the park
• An eco-friendly resort built with locally sourced materials and furniture made out of waste and recycled wood
• Retreat offers 12 luxury cottages with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and ethnic interiors
• The Lodge has won several Indian and International Awards for its high environmental standards
*Lodge is not operational from 1st July onwards till 15th October, as Kanha National Park is closed due to monsoons.
• 24 hour power back up
• Swimming pool
• Multi-cuisine dining hall
• Library cum presentation room
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns and large verandahs with forest view
• Outdoor barbecue and bush dinner areas
• Doctor on call
• Birding walks, nature trails and cycling are organized upon special request by the guests and are conducted by the resort’s naturalists in the forests adjoining the lodge.
• Visit to nearby village and crafts workshop can be arranged on prior request and gives an insight into the tribal art form of Madhya Pradesh and a chance to interact with local potters and wood carvers.
Katni: 250 km
Khajuraho: 266 km