Jim's Jungle Retreat
At a Glance
• Situated on the southern periphery of the wildlife park amidst green surroundings and wilderness
• Majestic views of Himalayan foothills in the north and ancient Shivaliks in the south.
• Resort offers 18 well appointed air-conditioned cottages in 15 acres of forested surroundings
• Resort promotes sustainable tourism by working in close coordination with forest authorities and local communities for conservation of wildlife and by taking anti-poaching measures
• Swimming pool
• Multi-cuisine outdoor dining hall
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns and nursery
• Ayurvedic massage after hectic safari of the wildlife reserve
• Doctor on call
• Elephant safari to explore the reserve areas where vehicles cannot reach
• Heritage walk to Bhabhar, the Kumaoni village offers an insight into the development work done by the villagers to sustain the land. The trail ends at their home, now converted into a museum.
• Cycling expeditions through plantation forests of the buffer zone and with a local guide.
Haldwani: 133 km
Naintial: 142 km
Delhi: 240 km