Jawai Leopard Camp
At a Glance
• Situated in Pali district of Rajasthan 140 km away from Udaipur amidst green surroundings and wilderness
• Eco-friendly resort promoting sustainable tourism without compromising comforts
• Camp offers 10 spacious luxury tents with exquisite furniture and a private deck
• Open air dining room serving Rajasthani and continental cuisine, lakeside lunch, jungle dinner, picnics in the wild, Spa, desert safaris
• Open air dining hall,
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Folk dance performances on request
• Village walk with Rabari herdsmen to have a look at the dwellings and understand their culture.
• A day excursion to the nearby lake along with a picnic lunch.
• Jungle dinner under a starlit sky is a unique experience offered by the resort.
Jodhpur: 160 km
Jaipur: 380 km