At a Glance
• Situated 140 km south of Jodhpur in Jalore district of Rajasthan
• An ideal weekend getaway in the wilderness of Aravali hills
• Hotel offers 15 rooms including premier, heritage and suite rooms with traditional Rajasthani decor
• The traditional restaurant serves local delicacies cooked in Rajasthani style
Built in the 16th century, Bhadrajun Fort, a heritage hotel welcomes you to experience the Rajasthani hospitality in rustic ambiance. The family home of Raja Karamveer Singh Rathore, the present custodian of the fort, it is a jewel in the crown of Bhadrajun which flourished during medieval period. The royal family personally supervises all the arrangements for the guests making them feel special in every way possible. The Marwari architecture of the fort reminds you of the fascinating history of the region and the splendor of the by gone era of Rajasthan. It is an ideal weekend getaway with family and friends where you can unwind yourself in isolation and enjoy the traditional hospitality of the region. Bhadrajun Fort offers 15 rooms including premier, heritage and suite rooms with traditional Rajasthani décor. Heritage Rooms have en-suite bathrooms, running hot and cold shower, comfortable beds and each room reflects traditional colors and feel. Kanch Mahal is a spacious suite with running hot & cold water, dressing room, wall paintings and traditional glass work on walls. Sunehari Mahal is the largest suite, aesthetically designed offering complete privacy and a spectacular view of the hills which can be enjoyed from balconies or large bay windows. It is especially crafted with gold painting on ceiling. The traditional restaurant at Bhadrajun Fort serves local delicacies cooked in Rajasthani style.
• Multi-cuisine restaurant
• Round the clock security
• Doctor on call
• Spacious lawns and courtyards
• Laundry service
• Car rentals
• Folk dance and music on demand
• Desert and Village safaris offer you a chance to interact with the villagers and give you an insight into their dwellings and traditional rituals.
Ajmer: 263 km
Jaipur: 390 km