At a Glance
• Ideally located in the hamlet of Tirappane, 20 km from Anuradhapura amidst green surroundings and paddy fields
• Spread over 58 acres of unrestricted area, the resort offers fascinating views of the enchanting landscape of Sri Lanka countryside
• Resort has 25 detached chalets with private plunge pools overlooking the reservoir and vast expanse of flourishing paddy fields
• Keeping with the "Go Green" concept, the resort harnesses solar energy and has the largest solar farm in the country with a capacity of 125 KVA
*Helicopter pick-up from the Colombo international airport or the Ratmalana airport can be arranged.
• Swimming pool
• Fully equipped Gym
• Multi-cuisine restaurant & Bar
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Wellness Spa, Sauna
• Doctor on call
• Visit to the ancient capital of Anuradhapura on an exciting cycling tour.
• Visit to Kala wewa a giant reservoir, a proud feat of engineering of an ancient kingdom and the age old ruins of Ritigala, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Polonnaruwa and other sites of archaeological and historical significance.
• Canoeing and kayaking at the nearby lake and archery and horse riding are some of the adventure activities which guests can enjoy while staying at the retreat.