At a Glance
• Situated about 40 km south of Coimbatore amidst rustic surroundings and acres of farmland
• Fascinating views of mountain ranges in the backdrop and coconut plantations
• Homestay offers quality accommodation with 04 bedrooms that are well equipped with all modern amenities and homely comforts
• Retreat offers host of activities to keep the guests entertained which include cookery classes, ayurvedic treatments, astrology sessions with an experienced astrologer, visit to a village home for a traditional meal and many more
• Spacious living room, Verandahs and Sit-outs
• Dining hall
• Well manicured lawns
• Doctor on call
• Visit to the crafts bazaar to witness weaving of saree, making of baskets, stone sculpture, terracotta and pottery, palm leaf crafts, garland making and many other crafts.
• Agri walk through coconut plantations, paddy fields, vanilla farms, tea coffee gardens, beetle leaf plantations and a host of other crops and cultivation's depending on the time of the year.
• Visit to the 700 year old ancient shrine of Lord Choleshwara and Goddess Shenbagavalli in the village of Samathur to experience religious rituals and prayers that can be arranged with special requests.
Kochi: 173 km
Madurai: 188 km