At a Glance
• Situated 40 minutes away from Leh airport in Nimmu village close to the Indus and Zanskar river
• Majestic views of snow capped mountains and sunset and sunrise from the rooms and terrace
• Guesthouse offers 30 rooms and 05 tents scattered throughout the orchard
• The retreat has a 5000 sqm orchard with several fruit trees including walnut, apple and apricot, a huge terrace and a stable with yaks, cows and goats
• Hot water from solar panels
• Traditional dining room serving Ladakhi cuisine
• Outdoor dining for breakfast and lunch
• A library with books on Ladakhi and Tibetan culture, Buddhism, yoga and meditation
• Indoor games chess, carrom
• Doctor on call
• The village tour (2 hours with an English-speaking guide) covering monasteries, old caravan serai, its gardens and orchards.
• Rafting on the Indus (grade 1 rapids) or on the Zanskar (grade 2 rapids) in the morning (4 hours round trip).
• Guided tour of the monasteries of Basgo, Likir and Alchi in a private vehicle (5/6 hours – English speaking guide).