At a Glance
• Situated in Almora district of Uttarakhand amidst green surroundings and snow capped mountains
• Traditional Kumaoni style stone house offering panoramic views of majestic Nanda Devi peak and the Himalayas
• Retreat offers 03 tastefully designed rooms with exquisite furniture and en-suite bathrooms
• Retreat serves North Indian and Continental cuisine in open air dining lounge, front courtyard and guests can also opt for in-room dining
• Open air dining lounge
• Running hot and cold water
• Spacious green lawns
• Home cooked meals
• Trek to the highest point for mesmerizing views of the Panchuli peaks and lush green valley
• Excursion to nearby oak and rhododendron forests offers an opportunity to explore flora and fauna of the region and bird watching.
• Participate in gardening and farming activities at Itmenaan Estate which encourages organic farming for fresh and seasonal produce.
Bhimtal: 77 km
Kathgodam: 97 km
Delhi: 385 km