Diphlu River Lodge
At a Glance
• Situated on the banks of Diphlu river, amidst green surroundings and wilderness
• Fascinating views of the jungle landscape and sunset and sunrise from thatched roof cottages
• Retreat offers 08 individual cottages and 04 semi-detached cottages able to accommodate 24 guests at a given time with all modern amenities
• An ideal getaway to explore flora and fauna of Kaziranga National Park by elephant and jeep safaris organized by the lodge, discover the magnificent Brahmputra river, visit rubber and tea plantations
• Writing desk, refrigerator, mini bar, electric kettle
• Multi-cuisine dining hall
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Doctor on call
• Assamese folk dance performances with bonfire and barbecue dinner
• Visit to a nearby village to interact with local inhabitants and an insight into their dwellings and culture.
• Tour of tea gardens to watch the process of growing and plucking of tea leaves.
• Walk through the rubber plantations and explore the scenic vistas with an experienced guide.
Nagaon: 102 km