At a Glance
• Situated 50 km away from Kota the industrial town of Rajasthan amidst Aravali mountains
• Built on a steep slate ridge about 200 ft high, the fort offers magnificent views of the enchanting landscape of the region.
• Hotel offers 04 deluxe rooms and 05 luxury suites with air-conditioning and all modern amenities
• Ideal weekend getaway for nature and solitude lovers
• Multi-cuisine restaurant & Bar
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns and Indoor games
• Folk dance performances
• Visit Badaoli Temple Complex near the fort which was built in the 9th century. You have the option of driving to the temple or doing the excursion on foot as it is at a walking from the fort.
• Sunset safari to the nearby countryside is a unique experience as you explore the picturesque landscape of the region. The drive that takes you over half an hour from the fort finally ends near the village of Balapura that rests by the edge of a reservoir. Guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature over a cup of tea and snacks before returning back to the resort.
• Morning safari to Mukundarah Hills National Park is a half day excursion to the scenic jungles of Bhainsrorgarh where you might be lucky to spot a panther on the prowl.
• A day picnic to Hingalaj Garh Fort situated in the middle of the forest is another unique half day excursion which gives you an opportunity to explore the ancient Rajasthani architecture with exquisitely carved statues which adorn the interiors of the fort. En route you can spot blue bulls and chinkaras which add to the excitement of the excursion.
Bundi: 90 Km / 1.45 hours Via Kota
Chittorgarh: 125 Km / 2 hours
Ranthambore : 190 km / 4 hours via Kota