At a Glance
• Situated along the banks of Banjaar river amidst green surroundings and jungle ambiance
• Magnificent views of the Kanha forest and sunset and sunrise from the tents
• Retreat offers 18 en-suite tents in the form of luxury suites with air-conditioning, exquisite furniture private sitting area
• An idyllic getaway for nature and wildlife lovers to enjoy the solitude in plush surroundings and explore the flora and fauna of the region
*Banjaar Tola is not operational from 1st July onwards till 15th October, as Kanha National Park is closed due to monsoons.
• Swimming pool
• World class Spa
• Multi-cuisine restaurant & Bar
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Doctor on call
• Tribal dance performances by the bonfire in the evenings by local dancers and musicians.
• Elephant safari for tiger and other wildlife sightings in the park.
Katni: 250 km
Khajuraho: 266 km