At a Glance
• Situated on the edge of Pench wildlife reserve alongside a picturesque riverbed
• Each room has a machan (covered rooftop platform) offering majestic views of dense forest surroundings, jungle streams and sunset and sunrise
• Retreat offers 12 luxury suites with air-conditioning, exquisite furniture and modern amenities
• Idyllic getaway to enjoy the scenic delights of nature and wildlife in the heart of Indian jungle
• Swimming pool
• Multi-cuisine restaurant & Bar
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Doctor on call
• Interactive kitchen
• Taj trained hospitality staff
• Elephant safaris to explore the forested landscape of the region.
• A day excursion to the potter’s village to interact with the families involved in pottery and watch the pots being baked by a potter at his wheel.
• Guided nature walks with the trained naturalists who will educate you about the flora and fauna of the region in detail.
Chhindwara: 104 km
Pachmarhi: 240 km