At a Glance
• Situated near Indore, the major industrial town of Madhya Pradesh amidst green surroundings and wilderness
• Fascinating views of Narmada river, sunset and sunrise from the rooms with large bay windows and terrace
• Hotel offers 02 standard rooms, 07 superior rooms, 02 royal suites and 01 royal tent with a private garden and plunge pool
• All rooms have en-suite bathrooms. Royal and Superior rooms are air-conditioned and standard rooms are air cooled.
• Swimming pool
• Multi-cuisine dining
• Round the clock security
• Sprawling well manicured lawns
• Massage room for traditional Maheshwari massage
• Visit to Rehwa society, a center for handloom weaving where you can see production of gossamer Maheshwari textiles
• Visit to Ahilya School started by Prince Holkar 25 years ago. Guests are offered the choice of sponsoring a child
• A day excursion to Mandu, a 15th century Islamic city surrounded by forests, lakes and monuments.
• Day trip to Indore includes a visit to Rajwada, 18th century seat of the Holkars
• Visit to Omkareshwar temple, one of the most important temples of Hindu religion.
• Visit the Kanch Mandir, an 18th century Jain temple with astounding glass mosaics.
Bhopal: 285 km
Gwalior: 594 km