SRI LANKA TOUR
The magnificent island country of Sri Lanka is blessed with diverse landscapes and rich cultural heritage which makes it a popular destination for visitors from around the world who are floored by the warm hospitality of Sri Lankans. While travelling in Sri Lankayoudiscover ancient sites, monuments and rock temples. The country also offers immense opportunities for exploring marine and wildlife. The history of Sri Lanka dates back to 3000 years ago that has withstood the test of time in spite of several invasions from neighboring South-East Asian dynasties. Like India, Sri Lanka also has a diverse population which practices several major religions of the world.
Sri Lanka shares maritime borders with India to the northwest and the Maldives to the southwest. A diverse and multicultural country, Sri Lanka is home to many religions, ethnic groups, and languages. Set in the Indian Ocean in South Asia, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka offers unique travel experiences in terms of pristine beaches, magnificent landscapes, national parks with exotic wildlife, lush tea gardens, waterfalls and botanical gardens. It is also home to 08 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Excellent connectivity and road infrastructure makes it easier to travel in Sri Lanka.
After going through decades of military turmoil, Sri Lanka is finally on the path of development and the present government is making concrete efforts to attract visitors from all over the world by upgrading the travel infrastructure to offer out of the box experiences.
Sri Lanka tour packages are tailor made to the visitor’s requirements and travel agents in Sri Lanka take care of the minutest details of the itineraries to make it a memorable experience for the travelers from around the world. Your Sri Lankan tour operator Vasco Travel makes your travel to Sri Lanka a complete experience as they offer exotic outbound tour of Sri Lanka which covers the length and breadth of the mesmerizing landscape of the island nation.
- Guided Bicycle Tour around the Local Village
- Hiriwaduna Village Trek
- Tea Plucking and Visit to Tea Factory
- Trek to Horton Plains & World’s End
- Visit Kataragama Temple and take part in Pooja Ceremony
- Jeep Safari at Wilpattu National Park
- Local Temple visit & Nature Trail in Anamaduwa
- Visit to the Matale Spice Gardens
- Guided trek to Knuckles Mountain Range
- Meeting the Aboriginal people of Sri Lanka (Vaddas)
- Safari at Gal Oya National Park
- Train Journey in Hill Country
- Soft Adventure Activities in Kithulgala
If you are a nature lover and passionate about marine tourism, you simply cannot afford to miss a trip to Sri Lanka which is a treasure house of marine and wildlife. An island c...Read More...
- At Marissa search the calm sea for Whales and Dolphins
- Face off with leopards at Yala National Park
- In colombo walk the vibrant markets and bazaars of Pettah
- Mulkirigala sightseeing tour